On a plateau facing Mont Blanc at an altitude of 2050m, the resort of La Plagne in the famous Tarentaise valley offers you an exceptional panorama and unlimited freedom.
La Plagne: 1st winter resort in terms of attendance!
La Plagne is part of the Paradiski area, one of the largest ski areas in the world, with more than 400 km of slopes. 70% of them are above 2000 meters, which ensures snow cover all winter long.
The Famille Plus resort is made up of several villages with different characteristics that will satisfy the expectations of all types of visitors. From villages adapted to families to those that will delight groups of friends, all allow direct access to nature: in the heart of the ski area in winter and outdoor activities in summer. Its size allows everyone to enjoy the great outdoors for a rejuvenating and memorable stay.
You can appreciate the preserved architectural heritage, composed of a group of chalets clad in wood that make up the different villages of La Plagne. An ideal location to enjoy a stay with family or friends!
Plagne Soleil, a family base camp for your mountain activities
Plagne Soleil is only 1km from Plagne Centre and has all the necessary services and amenities. Thanks to its central location in the heart of the resort, you can quickly access the activities offered for the whole family. You will enjoy all the services of a family resort in a natural and peaceful setting, with the central square entirely pedestrian.
What to do in La Plagne?
There is more in La Plagne than skiing in winter! You will find sports and non-sports activities that will delight young and old.
The must-do of La Plagne :
- Experience the bobsleigh descent on an Olympic track, unique in France!
- Discover the Chiaupe glacier at an altitude of 3200m, an enchanting setting that is appreciated by experienced skiers and those who never tire of contemplating the snow-covered peaks!
- Fly over the resort thanks to the zipline cascade
- Admire the Mont Blanc from the terrace of the Roche de Mio restaurant, on the summit that bears the same name at an altitude of almost 2500m
- Take a dog sledge ride on the Dou du Praz plateau
For real-time information, ideas for activities and good deals, download the Yuge application created for the Paradiski area! This highly personalized application will be your ally during your stay in La Plagne.
Our partner service providers
LVH Vacances is partnered with some service providers to offer you reduced prices for your activities.
The events of winter 2022-2023 :
- Saturday 10 and Sunday 11 December 2022: opening of the resort, festive atmosphere and good mood for the first descents
- Saturday, December 31, 2022: snow on fire, musical fireworks show to celebrate the new year
- Saturday January 7, 2023: the Raveillus race, a circuit race with 2 magnificent off-piste ski touring courses
- Thursday 19th to Saturday 21st January 2023 : Ice climbing world cup
- Sunday January 22, 2023 : Combe Bénite, ski mountaineering race - Versant du Soleil
- Saturday, January 28, 2023: the Dahus race, circuit race
- Saturday, March 18, 2023: Diables Bleus, circuit race
- Sunday February 26, 2023 : Grand Bec marathon, nordic ski race
- Saturday, March 25: Triface, a ski touring race for both amateurs and the more athletic, with a series of 3 loops, each of which includes an ascent of one of La Plagne's mythical peaks.
- Saturday, April 1, 2023: Super Slalom, a 4km slalom with 320 pegs
- From Friday, April 7 to Wednesday, April 12, 2023: Subli'Cimes, 5 emblematic summits of the ski area come to life, each with an original and completely unexpected theme at the top of a mountain!
Stay in the residence Le Sun Valley ****
At an altitude of 2050m, the vacation residence Le Sun Valley in La Plagne Soleil offers vacation rentals with a magnificent view of the Tarentaise valley and the surrounding mountains. You will feel at home in the luxury, cosy and fully equipped apartments, which have balconies or terraces to enjoy the outdoors. The 65 apartments can accommodate up to 14 people for a vacation in La Plagne with family or friends! Access to the swimming pool, Jacuzzi, sauna and hammam will offer relaxing moments with a view of the mountains. The location in the heart of the resort allows access to the slopes with skis on in winter, and to take advantage of a multitude of activities accessible without transport in summer. Various services are offered such as the sale of bread and pastries or access to the laundry to make your stay easier. We are waiting for you to share good moments in the heart of Tarentaise !
Discover the hotel le Vancouver***
At an altitude of 2050 meters, the hotel Le Vancouver in Plagne Soleil (open only in winter) offers comfortable rooms with a view of the resort. In a double or family room, you will have the perfect conditions to enjoy your stay. Access to the swimming pool, jacuzzi, sauna and hammam will offer relaxing moments with a view on the slopes. At the end of the day you can go to our bar 2050 or enjoy a savoyard dish at the restaurant Ô Soleil. The hotel is ideally located at the foot of the slopes in the Paradiski ski area. To make your stay easier, several services are offered such as the ski equipment rental store which is located in the hotel as well as the order of ski passes to be collected at the hotel reception. We are waiting for you to share good moments in the heart of Tarentaise!
- 94Ski lifts
- La PlagneWebcams