Les MenuiresThe 3 ValléesNorthen alpes
Les Menuires : a family ski resort in the heart of the 3 valleys area !
The resort is part of the 3 Valleys domain, the largest ski area in the world, with more than 600 km of slopes and many off-piste itineraries. A paradise for winter sports enthusiasts, and a perfect base camp for summer mountain activities.
Les Balcons des Bruyères: a perfect neighborhood for a family stay
Les Balcons des Bruyères is made up of mountain-style chalets that provide a warm atmosphere. It offers you the peace and quiet you need to recharge your batteries while ensuring access to all the necessary services and amenities. You will appreciate the atmosphere of a family resort, and the proximity of various activities, summer and winter.
What to do in Les Menuires ?
In addition to a huge ski area, in winter you will find indoor or outdoor activities, sporty or not, which will delight children and adults!
Les Menuires' must-sees :
- Ride down the slopes on the rail sleds
- Find your way with your family in the maze of the snow labyrinth
- Discover the Lac du Lou during a snowshoeing tour
- Fly over the Belleville valley in a microlight
Upcoming events :
- From January 8 to 12, 2023: winegrowers' week, all regions are represented to reveal the fruit of their production
- February 16, 2023: Trophée de l'espoir, a day of activities punctuated by a torchlight descent to raise funds for an association
- March 6 to 9, 2023 : Les Menuires du Rire, 4th edition
- March 25, 2023 : Complètement à la Masse, 1st edition, a day to celebrate snow sports with the resort's professionals
- April 2nd 2023 : The 3 Vallées Enduro, amateur ski races to discover the 3 Vallées ski area in an original and friendly way
- April 9 to 15, 2023: the 7th edition of the Yogiski: a week mixing positive energy and good mood to share
Stay in the residence Les Chalets de l'Adonis**** for your vacations in Les Menuires :
At an altitude of 1850m, the vacation residence Les Chalets de l'Adonis in Les Menuires offers vacation rentals with a magnificent view of the Tarentaise valley and the surrounding mountains. The residence consists of two large chalets in the Balcons des Bruyères area in the direction of Val Thorens. You will feel at home in the luxury, cosy and fully equipped apartments, which have balconies or terraces to enjoy the outdoors. The 62 apartments can accommodate up to 10 people for vacations in Les Menuires with family or friends! The access to the swimming pool, sauna and hammam offers relaxing moments with a view on the mountains. The location of the residence allows access to the ski slopes in winter, and to enjoy a multitude of activities accessible without transport in summer. Various services are offered such as the sale of bread and pastries or access to the laundry to make your stay easier. We are waiting for you to share good moments in the heart of Tarentaise !
- 34Ski lifts
- 86-160km deSlopes
- 1Snow park
- Les MenuiresWebcams